Saturday, September 8, 2018

The hope, The faith, The maintenance of Prayers Prayed





While resting this morning, I was thinking how God has blessed me like never before. I also thought about the time when I would pray for this kind of blessing. Furthermore, I thought about the scripture, "to whom much is given much is required". The time has now past from praying for this blessing, to praying for this blessing to be maintained. Because there is never a time that we can sit back and think we have reached our goal. No never. Now is the time to realize that I am only here for God to take me where he wants me to be, and not where I think I should be. It is the vehicle used on this journey to the destination divinely designed for me. 

Our faith does not come instantly. There will always be something more to pray for. To believe God for. I think of prayers I've prayed throughout the years that I continue to Stand And Believe for the FULL manifestation to be revealed. It is those things that we continue to believe for, that strengthens our faith more and more. Don't get me wrong. We can become weary at times, but in due season we will reap if we faint not. It is God that gives us the ability to faint not. That is something that is only inherited to us, as we become children of God. So today I am thankful for the blessings. However I am also thankful for the things or people in my life that I pray for, that God continues to work behind the scene to bring into fruition. 

My prayers are not dependent on an answer, although I would love for every prayer to be answered positively on my behalf. My prayers are dependent on knowing that my father God loves me, hears me and will give my heart's desire as he sees fit for me. Because he knows me.


There is no misunderstanding with God. He reads me correctly. He is not fooled by vanity and fame, or delusions of grandeur. Just to know that someone knows me deep within and listens to me, gives me hope, strength and endurance to go on. When we know that God wants the very best for us because of his love for us, we feel special in his eyes. And oh what a feeling to not only be special, but to feel special in the eyes of the one that is the greatest of all. The one that matters the most! Our creator! Our hope, our joy, and our first love. The one that holds everything we need and hope for. The one who sustains our mind, our body, our heart and our soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment