Saturday, January 21, 2017

First the challenge then restoration






Being restored is always a breath of fresh air. We at times live our lives in a rush to get this and that done. But sometimes rest is needed and God will bring it about in ways we least expect. Feeling so blessed today. After a short challenge in my body these last 2 days, I was restored back to health.  But thank God I had my arsenals for a quick recovery. PRAYER, powerful herbs, mega doses of Vitamin C powder,  and Black Seed Oil (which I should not have forgotten to take for the last 2 days prior, due to business but have since restarted). Maintaining my natural foods, increasing daily load of fruits, homemade soup and my awesome Essential Oils! Which I have used since 2012, and now would not want to be without them. Oregano Oil on the feet is soothing to the immune system, keeping it at its peak. I feel one day in and out of bed was not bad compared to others being hospitalized or spending a week or weeks recovering from a virus. One of them used to be me. It used to take me weeks to recover. But thank you Lord for bringing me from such a mighty long way! Shouting praises to my king! 2 Peter 1:3 says According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:  Yes he has given us everything we need for life and godliness!  Whatever your challenge is today, know that God provides and restores. And help you use that past challenge to help others to overcome.

Now I know how to care for myself as a whole- mind, body and soul- when my body is challenged. As God continues to pour his wisdom into me! Which I am his vessel to be filled. Of course one of those wisdom is knowing my limit and listening to my body. I feel if I had done either, I would have tackled this virus early and head on with my arsenals and avoid most of it's consequences. How many times do we feel we are indispensable and wait for something to happen until we do something about it. And not listening to our bodies is one of those times. When our bodies are challenged, we listen quite loudly, as our body screams for attention and demands it.  Not so with God, he always has that still small voice which is the Holy Spirit, whispering and calling us to commune with him.  And what a vast difference.  And Christ has compassion! 


When a doctor has never had chronic illnesses, it is difficult for him or her to have compassion toward their patients or others. It takes the Holy Spirit to act within that doctor.  Which is so often not the case. Many times patients become just another number. Again not so with God. Each of us is so special to him. Many of us in the Health and Wellness business have a passion of helping others regain their health, because we have once experienced poor health and want to see others have a victorious life, overcoming their health challenges. So in my stillness I communed, I listened, and found an app I had on my phone for so long. It is one of two of the Bible apps, but I discovered this one can be programmed to read the bible passages out loud. What a discovery!  And what a commune as I hear the words of the Bible.  God's word. Of course even when we are restored, we should not rush back into the hustle and bustle of life. Take time to continue to commune with God and to relax in his presence.   For some it may be daily, for others it may be a few times a week depending on their work schedule or events in their life. But take time everyday to acknowledge God, giving thanks and praise for everyday.  We are blessed that God is always with us, and this we owe to him.  If only to have this promise from the one and only God, that he will be with us always. Besides salvation, this is one of the greatest gift he could ever give.  So let's take advantage of his presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment